Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding users personal data and how we will treat it.
Owner and Data Controller
Hevik S.r.l. - Brescia, via Don Arcangelo Tadini n. 33, Italy.
Personal Data processing
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the website (administration, system administration, marketing, legal) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this website or the related services. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
What information does Hevik S.r.l. gather and track?
Among the types of Personal Data that this website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data, first name, last name, address, City, phone number, Country and email address.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this website.
Some of Data requested by this website are mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for Hevik S.r.l. to provide its services. In cases where our website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without any consequences on the availability or the functioning of the service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this website and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Hevik S.r.l. public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Hevik S.r.l. encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from our webwebsite so that you can understand how those webwebsites collect, use and share your information. Hevik S.r.l. is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web websites outside of the Webwebsite.
How Hevik S.r.l. use the information Collected
Hevik S.r.l. may use your personal information, with your consent where necessary, to:
- enable your access to and use of the webwebsite services, send to You statements, information about its products and services, and marketing communications, such as subscription to the newsletter;
- to partecipate to our contests;
- with your consent (where required), use your Personal Data to provide you with information about goods or services (e.g. marketing communications or campaigns or promotions). This can be done via means such as email, ads, SMS, phone calls and postal mailings to the extent permitted by applicable laws. Some of our campaigns and promotions are run on third party websites and/or social networks. This use of your Personal Data is voluntary, which means that you can oppose (or withdraw your consent in certain countries) to the processing of your Personal Data for this purposes. For detailed information on how to modify your preferences about marketing communication, please contact us. For more information about our contests and other promotions, please see the official rules or details posted with each contest/promotion.
- To collect profile demographic information & interests. We could profile any information that describes your demographic or behavioural characteristics. Examples include your date of birth, age or age range, gender, geographic location (e.g. postcode/zip code), favorite products, hobbies and interests, and household or lifestyle information.
- manage your requests forwarded to our Customer Service
- Websites/communication usage information.As you navigate through and interact with our Websites or newsletters, We use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your actions. This includes information such as which links you click on, which pages or content you view and for how long, and other similar information and statistics about your interactions, such as content response times, download errors and length of visits to certain pages.
- Share content published on our webpages to Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. To learn more about how your information from a third party social network is obtained by GIVI, or to opt-out of sharing such social network information, please visit the website of the relevant third party social network.
Our reasons for points 1 to 7:
With your consent (where required)
Fulfilling contractual obligations
Possible Personal Data collected: address, city, country, email address, first name, last name and phone number.
Hevik S.r.l. use Google Analytics (with anonymized IP) to monitor and analyze web traffic and it can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address. It works by shortening Users' IP addresses within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server and shortened within the US.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices, generally in EU, and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Links to Third Party Websites
Use And Sharing Of Information
At no time will we sell your personally-identifiable data without your permission unless set forth in this Privacy Notice. The information we receive about you or from you may be used by us or shared by us with our corporate affiliates, dealers, agents, vendors and other third parties.
We do not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties for unknown reasons. We retain complete anonymity while in all analytics and none of the personally sensitive information is used, except in a limited set of circumstances (e.g. if we are asked by a Court of law to produce the same). We safeguard your email addresses. We don't sell the email addresses provided by you and we use them only as directed by you and in accordance with this notice.
Disclosure, Storage And/Or Transfer Of Your Personal Data
We use a variety of reasonable measures (described below) to keep your Personal Data confidential and secure. Please note, however, that these protections do not apply to information you choose to share in public areas such as third party social networks.
- People who can access your Personal Data. Your Personal Data will be processed by our authorised staff or agents, on a need to know basis, depending on the specific purposes for which your Personal Data have been collected (e.g. our staff in charge of customer care matters will have access to your customer record).
- Measures taken in operating environments. We store your Personal Data in operating environments that use reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorised access. We follow reasonable standards to protect Personal Data. The transmission of information via the Internet is, unfortunately, not completely secure and although We will do our best to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee the security of the data during transmission through our Websites/apps.
- Measures We expect you to take. It is important that you also play a role in keeping your Personal Data safe and secure. When signing up for an online account, please be sure to choose an account password that would be difficult for others to guess and never reveal your password to anyone else. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for any use of your account. If you use a shared or public computer, never choose to have your login ID/email address or password remembered and make sure to log out of your account every time you leave the computer. You should also make use of any privacy settings or controls We provide you in our Website/app.
- We have put in place European Commission approved standard contractual clauses to protect your Personal Data (and you have a right to ask Us for a copy of these clauses(by contacting Us as set out below) and/or will rely on your consent (where permitted by law).
Our commitment to data security
We recognize that your privacy is important to you, and therefore we endeavour to keep your personal information confidential. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Our server provider has assured complete security despite there are possibilities of data breach. At the same time assuring our best effort to protect data, we do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that your personal information will be protected against unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alterations, and do not accept any liability for the security of the personal information submitted to us nor for your or third parties' use or misuse of personal information.
Changes to the privacy notice
About this privacy notice
- by email to Hevik S.r.l.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to Hevik S.r.l. Brescia, via Don Arcangelo Tadini n. 33.
In their quality of interested parties, the users have the rights referred Art. 15-21 to European Reg. 2016/679 (right of rectification, right of objection, right of limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition).
Users will also be able to advocate a claim to the Guarantor Authority where necessary, or contact the same to obtain information regarding the exercise of their personal rights deriving from European Reg. 2016/679.
The user may at any time, exercise the rights referred above by sending a message to the Data Controller of the personal data concerned through the section "Contact us" on the Site.
Your use of this Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” basis. Hevik S.r.l. expressly disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter whatsoever relating to this Website, including without limitation the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non infringement. If you download any material from this Website, you do so at your own discretion and risk you will be responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material
Without prejudice to the Disclaimers above, Hevik S.r.l. does not warrant that:
- this Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind on the nutritional or health benefits of the products sold by Hevik S.r.l.. If you require advice in relation to any Health, nutritional or medical aspects of GIVI products you should consult an appropriate professional qualified to advice you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall Hevik S.r.l. be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of any use of the information contained herein, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Hevik S.r.l. harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from and related to your use of the Website.
Unless otherwise noted, the graphic images, buttons and text contained in this website are the exclusive property of Hevik S.r.l. and its subsidiaries. Except for personal use, these items may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written permission of Hevik S.r.l..
This Website features logos, brand identities and other trademarks and service marks (collectively, the “Marks”) that are the property of, or are licensed to Hevik S.r.l. and its subsidiaries. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark displayed on this Website without written permission of Hevik S.r.l. or any such third party that may own a Mark displayed on the Website.
Cookies are lines of text that act as computer tracks sent by a server (in this case, the server of this Site) to the appliance of a user (generally to the Internet browser) when he/she accesses a given page on a website; cookies are automatically stored by the browser of the user and retransmitted to the server that generated them each time the user accesses the same Internet page. In this way, for example, cookies enable and/or facilitate the access to some Internet pages to improve the navigation of the user, or allow the storage of pages visited and other specific information, such as for example pages viewed more frequently, connection errors, etc. Therefore, for a facilitated and complete usage of this Site, it would be advisable for the users to configure their browser to accept the reception of these cookies.
Cookie types and management
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. They are necessary for operation of the website and use of its functions, They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. Therefore disabling these cookies prevents such activities.
Analytical/Performance cookies. They allow us to gather information on the efficiency of the responses of a website to anonymous users' requests, with the only purpose of improving the website functions; for example, what pages are most frequently visited by the user, errors or delays in the delivery of web pages, recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it.
Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking).
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at the Google Analytics Terms of Service or at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview.
Disabling cookies ('opt-out'):
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.